Friday, September 14, 2012

" Go To" Chicken, green beans, and potato Meal

Found this on Pinterest and my family loved it. This is a great one to give to a friend who just had a baby or someone who just needs help. We have a lot of those around here with so many students and single Mamas. Here is what the pinned said:

Pinner said: A friend of mine brought me this when I had surgery. Now it is my "go to" dish for taking to people who have had babies, surgery, etc. 4-6 raw chicken breasts, new potatoes, green beans (fresh or canned-really any green veggie would work. Broccoli is good, too). Arrange in 9x13 dish. Sprinkle with a packet of Italian dressing mix and then top with a melted stick of butter. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Enjoy!

I honestly threw everything in the pan and left to run a couple hours and came home and took it out of the oven and served it up. The chicken was super moist too! Now I want it for lunch:)

No comments:

Post a Comment